Welcome to the Combined Probus Club of Belrose
A number of short term events have been cancelled at this stage due to COVID-19 developments.
- Weakness, numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg
- Difficulty speaking or understanding
- Dizziness, loss of balance or an unexplained fall
- Loss of vision, sudden blurring or decreased vision
- Headache, usually severe and abrupt onset
- Unexplained change in the pattern of headaches
- Difficulty swallowing.
The signs of stroke may occur alone or in combination and they can last a few seconds or up to 24 hours and then disappear.
Active Retirees Magazine
View or subscribe to the digital magazine of Probus Active Retirees.
If you would like a copy of our newsletter
Contact us stating the month’s edition you wish to receive.