Tour & Outing Events Coordinator – Contact John Robinson
Life of Riley Tour
6-11 April 2021 – FULLY BOOKED
We have a full bus! We have 50 registrations and the good news is the tour will proceed with the full numbers.
The total cost of the tour is $845.00 per person, this includes:
- Travel by luxury coach to and from Belrose.
- 5 nights in a Lakefront double room with hot breakfast every morning.
- Guided tours through the spectacular Snowy Mountains with knowledgeable and an entertaining local guide.
- All meals except whilst travelling from Sydney, bring your own lunch or purchase at one of our rest stops.
- Morning tea at Thredbo on Day One will also be at your expense.
- Chairlift ride to Australia’s highest restaurant.
- All entrance fees.
- No single supplement.
- Cancellation policy: full refund up to and including the day of departure.
Read the Life of Riley itinerary
Chinese Gardens Tour & Lunch in Chinatown
Thursday, 6 May
In May we are having a joint outing at the Chinese Gardens Darling Harbour followed by lunch at a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown.
Full details, including travel times in the April newsletter.
The Chinese Garden of Friendship is a serene place of beauty at the southern end of Darling Harbour.
The Garden was built to symbolise the friendship between Sydney, New South Wales and the city of Guangzhou in the province of Guangdong, China (sister cities of sister states) and was formally opened as part of Australia’s Bicentennial Celebrations on 17 January 1988.
Designed in 1986 by landscape architects and gardeners from Sydney’s sister city, Guangzhou, the Chinese Garden of Friendship follows the Taoist principles of ‘Yin-Yang’ – the balance of opposing yet complementary forces – and ‘Wu-Xing’ – the harmonious five elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water. Wander serene pathways and take in exotic plants, blooming flowers and a lake of shimmering Koi.
For all those who wish to continue In the Chinese theme, we intend to take a short stroll to Chinatown for lunch.
Final details of the Restaurant will be in the April Newsletter. Chopsticks optional.